Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by Heartof4Lion on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:03 am

I just started posting my own beyblade videos today. Although, I'm lacking beyblades at the moment, I will make more videos as soon as my other shipments arrive.

check out my youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Beyblades I own:
Dragoon G, GT, MS
Driger MS
Wolborg MS
Storm Pegasus 105RF x2
Rock Leone 145WB
Earth Aquila 145WD
Wind Aquario 100HF/S -- NEW!!!! (I won't be using this bey without more metal wheels to customize it with)
Clay Sagitario 145B -- NEW!!! (I'll only be using the spare parts from this beyblade :])
Storm Aquila 145HF -- NEW (the same one SaMaster14 has >_>)
Dark Bull H145SD -- NEW!!! (Taurus is my star sign tongue)
Burn Phoenix 135MS -- NEW!!!!!

Beyblades to arrive:
Dragoon MS x2 (i will probably sell one of these)


The two Light MFBs I bought won't be put to use especially with their Light Wheels being so... light!!! I can't launch the beyblade in the stadium without it bouncing out on its own... I could make a video of it later when I feel I can launch it properly


Last edited by Heartof4Lion on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:59 am; edited 5 times in total

_________________

First signature I've ever created give me feedback :]

Keep moving forward, you are not alone.
avatar
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 302
Age : 24
Reputation : 11
Male

http://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by Lady on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Heck be beckon cyclops Sweet, auto subscribe! Hope to see more ^ω^
avatar
Lady
Junior
Junior

Posts : 104
Age : 25
Reputation : 7
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by Heartof4Lion on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Lady wrote:Heck be beckon cyclops Sweet, auto subscribe! Hope to see more ^ω^

EDIT: Wait wa? Somebody delete one of these bloody double posts! No dirty delete button in sight! Argh! sosorries H4L for the doubles D:

haha its alright, knowing its an accident, i dont mind tongue. anyways thanks!! I appreciate the support! Very Happy I'm just waiting on my beyshipment right now

_________________

First signature I've ever created give me feedback :]

Keep moving forward, you are not alone.
avatar
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 302
Age : 24
Reputation : 11
Male

http://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by Heartof4Lion on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:15 pm

grrrr. Buzztoy just announced that their hybird wheel match sets are all on backorder til March. so 6 of the beyblades i was supposed to get aren't gonna come >Sad UPDATED THE OP.

_________________

First signature I've ever created give me feedback :]

Keep moving forward, you are not alone.
avatar
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 302
Age : 24
Reputation : 11
Male

http://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by Heartof4Lion on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:35 am

I'll take requests of battles now that I have some beyblades and can't think of any battles to put up? >_> Just the MFB beyblades though. All of my beyblades are listed in the OP thanks. 1st person to request will get their vid before the weekend ends :]

_________________

First signature I've ever created give me feedback :]

Keep moving forward, you are not alone.
avatar
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 302
Age : 24
Reputation : 11
Male

http://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by brawl4life on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 am

Heartof4Lion wrote:I'll take requests of battles now that I have some beyblades and can't think of any battles to put up? >_> Just the MFB beyblades though. All of my beyblades are listed in the OP thanks. 1st person to request will get their vid before the weekend ends :]
\

Earth Aquila versus all of your beys! DO EET!!! cyclops

_________________
Tsubasa Ootori And Earth Aquila 145WD All the way.
avatar
brawl4life
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 280
Reputation : 8
Male

http://www.youtube.com/brawl4lifeX

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by Heartof4Lion on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:39 am

brawl4life wrote:
Heartof4Lion wrote:I'll take requests of battles now that I have some beyblades and can't think of any battles to put up? >_> Just the MFB beyblades though. All of my beyblades are listed in the OP thanks. 1st person to request will get their vid before the weekend ends :]
\

Earth Aquila versus all of your beys! DO EET!!! cyclops

>_>... I was talking about something that wouldn't cause mayhem? Lol

_________________

First signature I've ever created give me feedback :]

Keep moving forward, you are not alone.
avatar
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 302
Age : 24
Reputation : 11
Male

http://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by brawl4life on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:42 am

Heartof4Lion wrote:
brawl4life wrote:
Heartof4Lion wrote:I'll take requests of battles now that I have some beyblades and can't think of any battles to put up? >_> Just the MFB beyblades though. All of my beyblades are listed in the OP thanks. 1st person to request will get their vid before the weekend ends :]
\

Earth Aquila versus all of your beys! DO EET!!! cyclops

>_>... I was talking about something that wouldn't cause mayhem? Lol

Against your leon?

_________________
Tsubasa Ootori And Earth Aquila 145WD All the way.
avatar
brawl4life
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 280
Reputation : 8
Male

http://www.youtube.com/brawl4lifeX

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by Heartof4Lion on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:46 am

brawl4life wrote:
Heartof4Lion wrote:
brawl4life wrote:
Heartof4Lion wrote:I'll take requests of battles now that I have some beyblades and can't think of any battles to put up? >_> Just the MFB beyblades though. All of my beyblades are listed in the OP thanks. 1st person to request will get their vid before the weekend ends :]
\

Earth Aquila versus all of your beys! DO EET!!! cyclops

>_>... I was talking about something that wouldn't cause mayhem? Lol

Against your leon?

Oh okay that sounds like it could be a good battle haha. Alright I'll do it once the sun comes up and yeahhh

_________________

First signature I've ever created give me feedback :]

Keep moving forward, you are not alone.
avatar
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 302
Age : 24
Reputation : 11
Male

http://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by brawl4life on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:47 am

Heartof4Lion wrote:
brawl4life wrote:
Heartof4Lion wrote:
brawl4life wrote:
Heartof4Lion wrote:I'll take requests of battles now that I have some beyblades and can't think of any battles to put up? >_> Just the MFB beyblades though. All of my beyblades are listed in the OP thanks. 1st person to request will get their vid before the weekend ends :]
\

Earth Aquila versus all of your beys! DO EET!!! cyclops

>_>... I was talking about something that wouldn't cause mayhem? Lol

Against your leon?

Oh okay that sounds like it could be a good battle haha. Alright I'll do it once the sun comes up and yeahhh

The sun comes up in about 7 hours soyeah. cyclops


Off-Topic- WOOT! 100th post!

_________________
Tsubasa Ootori And Earth Aquila 145WD All the way.
avatar
brawl4life
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 280
Reputation : 8
Male

http://www.youtube.com/brawl4lifeX

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by Heartof4Lion on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:49 am

haha congratz on your 100th post tongue

_________________

First signature I've ever created give me feedback :]

Keep moving forward, you are not alone.
avatar
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 302
Age : 24
Reputation : 11
Male

http://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by Heartof4Lion on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Latest video is up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOqBlsST_Vw
Requested by our admin himself, brawl4life :]

_________________

First signature I've ever created give me feedback :]

Keep moving forward, you are not alone.
avatar
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 302
Age : 24
Reputation : 11
Male

http://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by brawl4life on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:30 am

Heartof4Lion wrote:Latest video is up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOqBlsST_Vw
Requested by our admin himself, brawl4life :]

Thank you! Very Happy

I wanted to see if earth aquila could battle it out against a good defense type, and it did! Yay~
That was a pretty awesome vid. Good Job! Smile

_________________
Tsubasa Ootori And Earth Aquila 145WD All the way.
avatar
brawl4life
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 280
Reputation : 8
Male

http://www.youtube.com/brawl4lifeX

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by Heartof4Lion on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:40 am

Thanks and no problem tongue

_________________

First signature I've ever created give me feedback :]

Keep moving forward, you are not alone.
avatar
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 302
Age : 24
Reputation : 11
Male

http://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartof4Lion's Videos!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum